Friday, January 13, 2012

Stranger is a Foreign Land Part 2

Part 2
(Pictures: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news-Photo by:Phil Hart; http://www.consciousnessis.net-Painting by Mary)

My mouth feels like the Sahara desert right now. I need to find some water. I know in this paradise, there have to be some.
Daniel looks around and to the left of the ‘dancing tree’ there was a little creek. As he walked closer, he saw this liquid substance that mimic water however, the color wasn’t clear like water. The substance was more like a fluorescent blue with a sweet aroma.
Hmmm?! Daniel thought. I wonder how safe this water is.
Well, I have a hell of thirsty to so I am about to find out. Daniel takes a deep breath. He cups his hand to dip into this water-like substance and he drinks it.
Wow! I am very surprise, it taste pretty sweet.
As soon as he said that, a unfamiliar sensation began to consume his body. Without notice, he felt lighter than a feather as if gravity didn’t have a hold of him. He looked down and realize he was floating a foot off the ground.

WHOA! What is this? The more Daniel struggled to get down, the higher he began to ascend in the air. I am floating. NO WAY! The strange manifestation lasted for about five minutes and then he slowly descended back to the ground.
Wow! I actually really enjoyed that. I want to do that again.” Like a little child who just discovered a brand new toy, he turned to go back to the creek to drink some more; however, it was gone.
Daniel descended onto another unknown territory. This new land were inhabited by strange looking creatures. These creatures were very intriguing and unlike anything he has ever seen on Earth. He now knew, he was no longer on planet Earth but somewhere else, but where?
One creature had the head of an eagle but the body of an lion with the wings of a butterfly. He was startled at first, but again, his nature of curiosity overtook him. 
I wonder if it will let me come near it. He walked closer to it and this creature opened its mouth as if to yawn.

What are you doing?” the creature spoke.
He heard a voice but didn’t know where it was coming from.
Unnerved, Daniel yelled.Who said that?
I did, you are looking right at me!” the creature said.
Daniel thought to himself, I know I am delusional now! A creature is talking to me! “Yes, I am talking to you. And yes, you can comprehend everything I am saying.”
Ok, if this is real. And you are talking to me. Do you have a name?”
You can call me Felix.” the creature said.
Felix? What kind of name is that for such a creature as you.”
Look, it’s short for a long name that I prefer not to say at the moment. Besides, you are just as much an alien as you think I am.”
How do you know?”
I just know. Soon enough, you will understand. He will explain it to you.”
He? He who?”
Before the creature responded, he paused as if he heard something coming from afar.
Daniel, I have to go but just enjoy the rest of your time here. This is your home. You will see me again.”

The creature began to run off in the distance and flew into the air with ease.
Daniel was even more puzzled than he was before. He thought, MY HOME?!? This place, whatever it is, is not my home!!! I have to find a way out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment